A Fresh Koman's Man
Sometimes we witches end up in a point we would rather not be. In such a case, we can lock away our previous life and move onto a new fresh start. Here is how.
This is what you will need:
- 1 White Candle
- 1 White Ribbon
- Sharp Scissors
- 3-5 Inch Yarn
- 8 square inch cut of green cloth
- An Important Key, but not in use
- Iris Root
- Dried Daisy Floras
Do the following:
- Compose your name on the candle flame while saying:
"Crisp and clean, with fire so unadulterated,
My previous lifestyle is presently dark"
- Envision in a striking point of interest what you expect from your new life and see new open doors unfurling.
- Cut the yarn down the middle, giving the pieces a chance to tumble to the ground. Place them on the green fabric while saying:
"Expel your limits, Terminus.
Free me, Libertus"
- Place the key on the fabric while saying:
"Carna, come open your entryways,
A fresh start, I beg"
- Place the Iris or Orris in the fabric and say:
"Iris (or Orris), enable me to cross the extension.
Janus, give me what I wish"
- Place the daisy or chamomile in the fabric and say:
"Freya, make all new and new.
Do now what I ask of you"
- Accumulate the edges of the fabric together and tie them with the lace to frame a pocket.
As you tie the strip say:
"A fresh out of the box new life, I begin today.
I seal my previous lifestyle out - away.
I currently grasp what come to me.
In development and opportunity"
- Give the light a chance to burn to the ground, at that point convey the pocket on your individual or in your handbag of pocket for whatever length of time that you believe you require it.