A Pour of Ulinzi (Advanced)
Vodoun magic isn't all about that one of a kind doll from the normal brand of voodoo supply store, but it's got a specific energy.
Voodoo (or Vodoun) is really the prevailing religion in Haiti, indeed, in spite of the fact that we may think of it as an abnormal confidence here in North America; thanks to, yours truly again the Media in Holly & Bollywood
There's more to these spells than the regular voodoo doll or poppet spell, so here is one of many conventional voodoo spells that do not require a doll.
A solid security spell with voodoo components, to be utilized to square undesirable magick from coming into your domestic.
Do this spell on the night of the dark moon (the new moon). You'll ought to have:
- 1 Cup of fresh rainwater
- A pinch of graveyard soil
- 6 Black peppercorns
- Red candle
- Black Ink
- A mouthful of vodka
- Light the candle sometime recently before you start.
- Blend everything together in a bowl made from glass, metal or ceramic.
- Mix everything around with the record finger of your cleared out hand, with a clear mind
- Secure your home - Articles about securing your home found in the Witch Diaries
- Go out to your front entryway or door
- Pour the blend all over the steps or walkway coming up to the entryway or door.
- Sprinkle it around great and good.
- Revive the spell by pouring out the unused vodka over the same region each night of the new moon.