With a few levels of feeling hold the picture of your familiars being secure in your intellect. Feel your want for their proceeded security. On the off chance that one is gone from your side envision what it'll be like when your familiar returns. You'll join this method into other, more organized, custom shapes. This spell can be used to keep insects like fleas away from your pets.
Items you'll need:
- 1/2 Clove of Garlic
- Olive Oil
- Fur of familiar
- Brown Thread
- Brown Wax
- Douse garlic in olive oil and blend a tablespoon of the oil in with their nourishment every day.
- Take a few furs of the cat and tie onto a twig with brown thread
- Invoke the favoring of your supporting deity
- Place sanctified hide into a canister
- The canister must be reflected on the exterior
- Seal the canister with brown wax
- Place canister next to cat's normal place of sleep.
Brown is the color of ensuring pets and creature health and wellbeing; family issues. Your familiar is sure to have protection from the deity you summoned. Also note that the container must reflect the outside, not the inside.
Have you tried any of these spells before? Can you think of any examples of other spells? How long have you been practicing witchcraft? Would you like to learn more about witchcraft? Sign up for our newsletter. Share and comment below.