The Drinking Ring Charm
One especially capable way to cast a love spell, is to favor a thing as a charm and wear it close you after the spell is cast. For this spell, you'll make a charm out of a ring, in spite of the fact that it'll take a month to complete. You'll require the taking after things for this spell:
- Light of the Full Moon
- White table cloth
- Cup of white wine
- Never worn before silver ring
- Wrap the ring within the cloth, and bury it beneath ground.
- Sit unobtrusively and observe the moon as you concentrate on the qualities you're looking for in a loving relationship.
- Pour the wine over the spot where you burying the ring (feel free to save some of that wine for later), and present the spell:
"Divine Goddess of despair and truth
This silver gift I give unto you.
In offering, bless this ring and make it shine
so that I am not alone and this lover is mine"
- Leave the ring for a month, and burrow it up on the next full moon. From that day on, wear it each day to pull in your genuine love to you.