The Ostara Rite Recipe
Re-dedicate yourself to your divinities and recharge your commitment to the enchanted life with this spell. Welcome your gods to your circle by lighting candles in their honor. Bless yourself four times with the proper oils for the ritual.
What you'll need:
- 1 tablespoon ground Rose Bud herb oil
- 1 tablespoon ground Vervain herb oil
- 1 Pinch of Myrrh Granular Incense
- 1 Pinch Granular Frankincense Tears Incense
- Scratch up the herbs with a Mortar and Pestle, making beyond any doubt they are totally dry.
- Mix them at the side the Myrhh and Frankincense Granular Incenses.
- Light the mix and whereas it burns contemplate on your wants for the up and coming Spring, centering on the Green Goddess and the reestablishment she brings with her.
- When you're done, say
"Maestro y mujer, mientras permaneces en mí,
haz una vasija en forma de mí;
Dame calidad y astucia para hacer todo esto que te he garantizado."
Have you tried any of these spells before? Can you think of any examples of other spells? How long have you been practicing witchcraft? Would you like to learn more about witchcraft? Sign up for our newsletter. Share and comment below.